Burlingame Restaurant is building its core team as it continues to build the restaurant facilities.
Our focus at Burlingame is to provide an extraordinary guest experience with great seasonal foods from fresh ingredients through attentive yet unobtrusive service in a beautiful and relaxing setting. We currently wish to fill out our management team by selecting a Front of House Manager and a Sous Chef. If you are, or know of, someone who has the qualifications listed below, a passion for food and hospitality and a desire to be part of a very special startup please contact us for an application at Jobs@BurlingameRestaurant.com
In addition to great passion for creating excellent cuisine and delivering superior guest experiences our Sous Chef and Front Of House Manager must have:
– A minimum of 5 years in the industry with demonstrable knife skills
– High degree of skills at all kitchen stations: Sauté, Grill, Hot App, and Garde Manger
– Deep knowledge of ingredients and skill at using them in creative ways
– Leadership skills with abilities to coach, train, delegate, and manage people as well as manage ordering, opening and closing
– Well-defined senses of taste and smell
– A high school diploma and, preferably, a culinary degree
Front of House Manager:
– A minimum of 5 years in the industry with sincere passion for hospitality
– Knowledge of all the activities of the FOH including fine dining steps of service, reservation management, and bar service (Fine wines and beers)
– Leadership skills with abilities to coach, train, delegate, schedule and manage people to deliver unique guest experiences and maintain the presentation of the restaurant
– A high school diploma and, preferably, a college degree
We expect Burlingame to be a special restaurant with a highly skilled, capable and committed team working together to deliver excellence.
If you are interested in joining us as we build our vision, contact us at Jobs@BurlingameRestaurant.com with the subject line: I have the Hospitality Gene. Include your resume, a paragraph on why you are the right person for the role and a second paragraph telling us something interesting about yourself.